Private Limited Company
Get registered Private Limited Company from anywhere in India. Submit the required documents and we will assist you with the whole registration process.
Get Started at
₹ 10,999 All Inclusive
What is Private Limited Company
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- HOW CHAITANYA SOFTWARES CAN HELP YOU?
1. Self attested copy of PAN Card (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
2. Self attested copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
3. Self attested copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph
5. Sale Agreement, if owned or Rent Agreement, if rented
6. Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
1. Minimum 2 Shareholders
2. Minimum 2 Directors
3. At least one designated partner should be an Indian Resident
1. Get free expert consultancy from experts.
2. Chaitanya Softwares provide online services of CA CS & Lawyer like Company Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Legal Documentation, Web Policies, Mandatory Compliance and Govt. Registrations etc.
3. Process application within 24 Hours.
4. Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
5. We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
6. Get quality services at pocket price.
7. Contact now to start the hassle free process
A company has its own identity. It includes opening of a bank account, hiring of employees, obtaining licenses. The members of a company have no personal liability to the creditors of a company for company’s debts.
It doesn’t take more than 10-12 days.
There should be at least a minimum of 2 directors to start a Private Limited Company.
No, you simply have to send us all the scanned copies of the required documents.
a) Self-attested PAN Card, b) Identity and address proof of the directors, c) Copy of Passport [for foreign nationals or NRI], d) NOC from the owner for doing business will be required.
You can start a Private Limited Company with any amount of capital. However, fee must be paid to the Government for issuing a minimum of shares worth Rs.1 lakh during the registration of the Company. There is no requirement to show proof of capital invested during the registration process.
There are following requirement- a) Age of director must be more than 18 years. b) Director may be resident or non-resident of India. But, one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.
Payment will be made online through secured payment gateway. A proper invoice will be sent to you with complete bank details and payment gateway option.
A Digital Signature establishes the identity of the sender or signee electronically while filing documents through the Internet. Digital Signature is required for atleast one Directors of a proposed Company.
Director Identification Number is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed Directors of a Company. It is mandatory for all present or proposed Directors to have a Director Identification Number. Director Identification Number never expires and a person can have only one Director Identification Number.
MOA is a document which contains the aims and objectives of the company. MOA has to be drafted very carefully because in case company does not work according to MOA its registration may be cancelled.
AOA is a document which shows how directors and other officers are supposed to perform their function in regard to management of the company.
Don’t worry, just fill the above mentioned details & contact the professionals of Chaitanyasoftwares.in and we will guide you with the complete process.