- Always Keep check on your registered email for new updating features . Our new and updated schemes /polices/circulars will always sent by/though email or on our website chaitanyasoftwares.in
- Do not share your unique User ID and password to anyone.
- Please always keep changing /reset your password periodically.
- Phishing through Internet is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through social media sites like face book, email, and phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information. Never respond to such social sites like face book post / web address/email/SMS or phone call.If it happens report on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- All our new scheme/ plan/Circulars having Respective additional terms and conditions so read them carefully before implementing or working on these new schemes/ plans/Circulars.
- Except from website and software we are providing consultancy only for New ITI OPENING, ISO Certification and Trademark Related legal Services etc. These all are third party services and if any changes happen from their sides the same will be applicable to all our Franchisee and clients also.
- Always keep original software/ hardware with valid license keys in your machines like Computer/Mobile. it is only your responsiblity to maintain and update all software and hardware.The company is not responsible for any misshaping due to any pirated software or hardware.
- If you and your organization or any person attached with you will find guilty of any criminal or civil illegal activities or involved in any other illegal activities at any time currently or in near future or Any FIR will find against you and your organization The Company shall suspend your account with immediate effect without any information and discussion.
- The Company having all rights to decide or having sole desecration to decide about the termination of the account for a period based upon the performance of the account holder.
- It is strictly prohibited for Any Person related to this Network /outside to this Network of the company shall not to copy, Reproduce, modify, decompile or reverse engineer any software, hardware or firmware, Marketing Material of Company in any manner what so ever.
- If any Problem persist related to your account / any network Related Problem the resolution will be given only through remote login or by telecommunication between the office times(9.30AM to 6.30PM).
- If anyone (client/Customer/Business Franchisee) communicates with Telephonic Conversation to the company the Total cost of the communication will be bear by him only. The company is not responsible or bears this communication cost.
- In this all network Onsite service will not be available in any condition to any of his business franchisee/ client/Customer.
- The Company also having rights to show its name and logo in the footer of software’s main screen or everywhere whichever it is necessary.
- If any type of suspicious activities or negligence related to the terms & conditions found then Chaitanya Software’s reserve rights to suspend the services and termination of user account/login panel at any time without prior notice or without any explanation and any reward/ award/ royalty/ cash back/ any other benefits will be withdrawn with immediate effect with the imposition of strict penalty and legal action can be taken.
- The Company Chaitanya Software’s reserve all rights related to modification and discontinuous of any Scheme/ Plan/ Offer at any time without prior notice and any explanation.
- The Company Chaitanya Software’s reserve all the right to end or call back any or its entire offer without prior notice.
- The all above terms and conditions are based on the company’s policy, procedures and other company related rules currently applicable in India and are subject to amendments and adjustments from time to time. In all matter including those not specifically covered here such as online version of this software, etc will be governed by the rules of the company as shall be in force from time to time.
- If any of the franchisee found guilty for immoral practices or unethical behavior with Chaitanya Software’s employee(s) will be terminated straight away followed with legal actions.
Welcome to CHAITANYA SOFTWARES!!! Thanks for using our services (“Services”). The Services are provided by CHAITANYA SOFTWARES, located at 668, 2nd Block, 20th Cross, Rajajinagar, Bangaluru-560010 (Karnataka) India. which is also known as Chaitanya Software’s.
Chaitanya Software’s has been developed a procedure to attend Customer/franchisee grievances promptly with respect of various issues related to services. This all is done by setting up an internal three tier system. In the form of “Customer/Franchisee Support" and a grievance redressal mechanism in the form of “Customer/franchisee Grievance Redressal Committee", and this Policy is called the “Customer/franchisee Grievance Redressal Policy". This all is available on the website of the Company.
- ‘Company’ shall mean Chaitanya Software’s. Which is carrying out the business of …………………………………. to Customer/franchisee for buying goods and services through a digital/electronic medium.
- ‘Complainant’ shall mean the Customer/franchisee who has a Grievance.
- ‘Grievance’ shall mean communication in any form by a Customer/franchisee that expresses dissatisfaction about an action or lack of action by, or about the standard of service of the Company and/or its representative, in relation to use of Chaitanya Software’s services/es .
- ‘Wallet’ shall mean the activated and valid closed wallet and all variants of the same issued by the Company or by third party.
- ‘Redressal’ shall mean the final disposal of the Grievance of the Complainant by the Company.
- ‘Third Party’ shall mean Bank or any other person/company with the help of which Chaitanya Software’s is providing products/services to it’s customers/franchisee.
- ‘Working Day’ shall mean any day (other than Sunday & Public Holiday or Holiday decided by the company ) on which the Company’s Corporate Office is open for business.
In today’s competitive era and constantly evolving business practices, we at CHAITANYA SOFTWARES take pride in keeping our customers/franchisee at the center for all our strategies and initiatives, and are committed to deliver the best in class. (customers/franchisee services to all our existing and new customers/franchisee at all times.)
As a service organization we promote “Excellence in Delivery" hence feedback from our valued customers/franchisee forms an integral part of all decisions taken by the organization. The feedback provided by our customers/franchisee is treated as an asset to the organization, evaluated and customized to improve our products and services.
In line with the efforts to deliver the best, Chaitanya Software’s certified itself with an ISO certification ISO 9001:2015, applicable for service industry and utilizes the standards to govern our day to day activities for a smooth and hassle free service experience to all our customers/franchisee.
This policy document aims at communicating the various mechanisms available to our customers/franchisee to reach to us. Our service guarantee and timelines by which we try to ensure solution to our customers/franchisee concerns.
- customers/franchisee remain the Key to all initiatives and strategies developed by Chaitanya Software’s.
- A “Satisfied (Delighted)" customers/franchisee is a necessity for business growth and survival.
- Our customers/franchisee and their Feedback is treated as the most valuable asset for the organization, forming the foundation for development and innovation.
- We endeavor to simplify our customers/franchisee life through our unique services innovative ideas and product offerings.
- We Constantly evolve and invest in our grievance redressing system for a seamless service delivery.
- All grievances will be dealt promptly and courteously.
- We promise to resolve any or all issues faced by our customers/franchisee effectively and within the communicated time frame with our full Resources.
- All Service Level Agreements and turnaround time for each third party transaction would be communicated by the time with our full Resources.
- The company has a dedicated customers/franchisee center under the customers/franchisee Service Department to manage queries and ease out grievances, if any.
We Value your Feedback:
All customers/franchisee have the right to share their feedbacks or complaint in case they find our services are not meeting their expectations or are dissatisfied with any interaction with any of our staff members.
The customers/franchisee can send in their Queries, Requests or Complaints in the following ways:
- Over Phone :- customers/franchisee Support Centre:-customers/franchisee may call us on +91 8880383331 + All Particular Service wise Contact no. is available on www.chaitanyasoftwares.in, on (Call Charges may apply), between 09:30 AM to 6:30 PM, 6 Days working (Emergency Holidays declared by Management, Sunday & National Holidays excluded).
- Over Email:- Send us an email on email@example.com
- For customers/franchisee: – Contact us section: – customers/franchisee can choose the contact us section on our website www.chaitanyasoftwares.in and click on complaint & Suggestions.
- For Franchisee: – Ticket Support section:- Franchisee can choose the ticket support section on their franchisee login panel www.chaitanyasoftwares.inor using the Help Support option in the APP (Android phones).
These mechanisms are dedicated for redressing customers/franchisee complaints, providing online solution wherever possible, and capturing valuable feedback regarding our services. On receiving customers/franchisee feedback, our executives would contact customers/franchisee and ensure that all grievances are redressed as per predefined Service Level Agreement as communicated below.
If the complaint is not resolved within the given timelines or the response is unsatisfactory the customers/franchisee can choose to escalate the concern to our level 2 escalation officer, with relevant details such as Complaint Reference Number provided at the time of raising the initial complaint. The escalation methodology is mentioned in this policy under the Escalation Section.
Note – escalations without a complaint reference number will not be treated as complaint.